Just approximately 150m away from the reservoir, Adana @ Thomson is also located near the Central Catchment Nature Reserve.
All 74 apartments are also carefully angled to ensure that it is enveloped within spectacular views of either the verdant surrounding or central communal landscape.
ADANA @ Thomson has been conceived as 3 blocks of 5 storey apartments interlinked as one. In doing so, the architectural ingenuity frees up more space for lush landscape and lifestyle provisions on the 3,715.9 sqm site. As its name Adana denotes, the development’s earthy beauty nestled by the edge of Lower Peirce Reservoir, seeks to inspire a healthy outdoor lifestyle that brings its residents closer to nature.
|Developer||Fortune Properties Pte Ltd|
|Address||Upper Thomson Road|
|Site Area||Approx 3,715.9 sqm|
|Total Units||74 Residential Units|
|Expected TOP||31 December 2019|
|3-Bedroom||721 sqft to 947 sqft|
“Built upon a foundation of Singapore’s natural landscape, we aim to integrate modern lifestyle aspirations with environmental needs to create a greener future for generations to come.”
Mr Richard Tan, Managing Director, Fortune Properties Pte Ltd
Adana @ Thomson is one of the 12 green developments to be awarded the Landscape Excellence Assessment Framework (LEAF), a first and only certification scheme in Singapore dedicated to recognise developments for greenery excellence in Singapore.
The development uses entirely 100% native plants from ground to roof achieved 100% which will be sourced locally and from Malaysia. Softscape layout is simple but emphatic where necessary. As you enter the development, the creeper Cissus nodosa welcomes you. Native trees such as Alstonia angustiloba (Common Pulai) and Fagraea fragrans (Tembusu) grace the front and back of the development to symbolise and celebrate posterity. Creepers envelop the west elevation for sun screening and the roof edges to soften the concrete roof perimeter. A Rock Garden, mimicking rusticity, strengthens the setting for this bio-diversity.
The rooftop manifests the design via a playful juxtaposition of shrubs, trees, water, stones/rocks, and composite timber (maintenance-free) to mimic the forms of the local environment even though it sits on a concrete platform but still poses as an extension of fauna habitat. The active and passive activity areas seamlessly blend with the landscape thus allowing co-existence.
- Freehold and close to nature
- Easy access to Central Expressway (CTE), Seletar Expressway (SLE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
- Short drives to shopping amenities such as Thomson Plaza, Ang Mo Kio Hub and Bishan Junction 8
- Numerous famous eateries in the vicinity and along Upper Thomson Road
- Nearby renowned schools / educational institutions include Ai Tong School, St Nicholas Girls School, Pierce Secondary School, Catholic High School, Raffles Institution, Whitley Secondary School and James Cook University Singapore (Upper Thomson Campus)
- Close to lush greenery and parks such as Bishan – Ang Mo Kio Park, Lower Pierce Reservoirs, Singapore Island Country Club and Golf Course
- Efficient layout without bay windows and planters
- Top quality fitting and finishes with branded appliances